Tuesday, October 06, 2015

At Home with Michelle Nussbaumer in Switzerland

Hi Everyone!

As you know, I've been on a little hiatus.  Now that I'm back, there are some homes that I came across during the past months that have stuck in my mind - in other words, unforgettable. And this is one of them!  I would be remiss if I didn't share it with you!

Perhaps some of you have seen this house already, and if so, enjoy again.  For those of you who haven't seen it, you are in for a special treat.

It happens to be the Swiss chalet home of Dallas designer, Michelle Nussbaumer.  The proprietress of design shop, Ceylon et Cie, in Dallas, Michelle is a world traveller and shopper.  And this home not only showcases her design sensibilities but her shopping credentials, as well.  

What a wonderful lifestyle she has.  

And having a neighbor who arrives regularly in a 'velvety fur coat' to visit her has to be the icing on the cake!  That neighbor, being none other than Cindy, the Swiss cow..........if that wouldn't bring a smile to one's day, I don't know what would.

Enjoy this visual delight!

         


































Veranda


1 comment:

  1. For someone like me, who favors color and rich fabric, that was a visual delight.

    ReplyDelete