Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Moody Blue

What was once known as 'navy blue' is now sometimes referred to as 'indigo blue' and the newest neutral.......

I seem to be seeing it everywhere and I must say, it makes quite a statement.

Whether you use a lot of it or just a touch here and there - in your home, fashion, food or accessories, it's an attention getter.

 Enjoy!


Ralph Lauren

Tumblr

Veranda

What a stunning kitchen!
Pinterest

Ralph Lauren

Loving this blue and gold!
Pinterest

West Elm

Lonny

One Kings Lane

Florence Broadhurst

New England Home

Pinterest

Pinterest

Indigo Quilt
Vintage Blessings

Pinterest

Pinterest




4 comments:

  1. Next to red, indigo blue is tops. Lots of great pics with Ikat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been collecting fabric for a quilt like an indigo quilt I saw in a Macy's advertisement. I was never able to find the actual quilt/bedspread. Your post is right on time for me. I LOVE these colors and I am happy to see them popping up everywhere. The dish photo is my favorite! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pleased to hear the indigo blue post was so timely for you......I just updated the post with an indigo blue quilt image for you.....perhaps not the pattern you're looking for but so, so pretty. Pinterest seems to have a lot of indigo blue quilt ideas.....you might check there if you haven't already! Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete