Monday, March 14, 2016

Vintage Trunk Decor

Hi Everyone,

How is everyone today?  I had a very busy and unexpected weekend with a family medical emergency, so I had to rush out of town on Saturday morning and arrived home last night.

Things have settled down for now, but our family dynamics are changing rapidly with aging siblings.  Life can change in a minute so we must appreciate the good times and enjoy every minute.

I saw this Louis Vuitton suitcase with flowers on Instagram this morning and it set me off searching for trunk decor.

Last Monday's moodboard didn't appear to be too popular (according to my stats), so I'll change Mondays to other ideas (for now at least)!

Have a fab day!!

Louis Vuitton gift to it's best customers during the early 1900s
Town & Country

Louis Vuitton Bar

Steamer Trunk Bar

Steamer Trunk Bar

A Chivas and Trunk Bar

A Waterford Crystal Bar

Restoration Hardware

Restoration Hardware

Restoration Hardware



Pinterest

Vintage trunk bookcase

Vintage trunk chest

1 comment:

  1. These are all great pictures of what you can do with an old trunk. But they are very hard to find.

    ReplyDelete